Le taro, also called songe, Madeira, Madeira root, chou china ou dasheen , is a food tuber (root vegetable) tropical regions.
The benefits of taro
- Taro has long been recognized for its anti-inflammatory, anti-pain and digestive properties.
- Fresh medicine uses the tuber to treat cysts and burns.
- The leaves are used to treat diarrhea, sweating, or small skin infections.
- The stem is used to treat digestive disorders.
- The flowers are excellent for relieving stomach pains and pain due to mild hemorrhoids.